Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chain of Thoughts

Hope

Hope is what one does when they have given up. Hope is shit. But it’s a nice thought.

What I Am.

Ultimately I am nothing.

But to myself I am everything.

Jug

It often feels like my head is this big container, this jug, and for some reason there’s a hole in it and I’m slowly but surely just losing everything that’s inside.

Real

What is reality but the conclusions of our senses? In the absence of this reality, in the absence of clear and understandable conclusions based upon what we perceive, we in turn let go of rationality and the fear of the unknown consumes us.

Do our senses let us understand the true essence of things or merely give us peace of mind?

Seems familiar

God is the familiarity that makes all things connected, and makes us feel for that which has never felt.

Leader

A leader is someone who can capture the inspiration and will of the people.

?

Is it better to accept and be perfectly content with what you have or is it better to strive and search your whole life in chase of a dream?

Moment

Every moment we have on this Earth is precious, everyday has meaning, you just have to remember to open your eyes.

@)*(@

It’s so easy to lose yourself.

Human

We, as humans, are often caught in the process of looking for that which we know does not exist.

Impure

Everything we consume is dead, we are worse than scavengers picking on rotting flesh. We give life the purpose of death, hundreds of thousands of lives bred and raised to die. We are impure beings.

Hopeless

It feels like god told me a flood was coming and all he gave me was some Elmer’s glue and popsicle sticks.

Fiddle

I always want to be more outgoing but at the same time I don’t think I necessarily like people. I’m not even sure how much I like myself. I’m told we’re only human.

Suicide

I understand the concept and its purpose but I don’t see why one would ever decide that. Perhaps I haven’t suffered enough.

Orange

We never truly know what we’re doing, only when we’re done doing it.

Raspberry

I try to embrace the world and understand my life but my aspiration for control inhibits any progress.

Stuck in the middle

There is nowhere quite as lonesome as the middle of everywhere.

Rarity

Rarely are we truly convinced. Mere acceptance is so often the conclusion of most interactions.

Magazines

Rarely are we presented with the information we wanted to know. The things we so often hear seem like the things they want us to know while the things we so often read, the things they want us to know.

Trails

Strange man’s warpath. Leading most assuredly to ultimate self destruction. Seeking only the death of the now for the hope of the new.

Symbol

May I make myself a symbol so I may live for all time.

Crafted

We are tempered by our insecurities, but when we evolve ourselves beyond judgment what becomes of the self?

River

I think it’s okay to cry yourself a river as long as you remember to swim in it.

Never

Do you ever remember things that never existed?

No comments:

Post a Comment