Thursday, January 29, 2009

Messy Room Rap

My room ain’t clean,
Check the scene, gon catch the gangrene
Know whad I mean?
I got cold pizza chillin on a floor thatd freeze ya-feet
Yeah it’s as cold as a witches teat.
Could keep the meat on ice
Call the butcher and tell him thrice,
Ashton Kutcher’s on T.V. and he’s not making nice.
Your gonna get punked;
When you get dooped try not to lose the funk,
Yeah its getting crunk, just don’t get stuck with the top bunk.
The Speakers in your room are mad meeker,
Mine go boom they should call yours squeakers.
But ah, man, I spilt milk on the table,
Wipe it up with mad nice silk, bold GUCCI on the label.
You’d think this was a fable, try not to judge or it’ll come out
Like Cain and Abel.
Dawn the robe; turn the lights down low and heavy on the strobe.
Keep hold
Don’t lose yourself to your frontal lobe as you booze yourself with your pal Max Loeb.
Yo, I got bad Ice and chronic that’s mad nice, its hydroponic, keep it in my set of
Hooked on phonics. This shit’s iconic.
So get pump, jump, bump chests just don’t test
Cause I don’t jest when I say, “Welcome to the big mess.”

No comments:

Post a Comment